WATER DISTILLATION UNIT
WATER DISTILLER is an equipment which is used to purify water using distillation process, which is related to first boiling impure water after that collecting condensed water in a separate container. This distilled water is used in cosmetics and pharmaceutical production units, hospitals and universities, laboratory, organic chemistry lab, clinic, fermentation and medical industry etc. It is also used in autoclave, battery and miscellaneous equipment.
These units are easy to setup, operate and provide safe distillation method, moreover require almost no maintenance. Special design for easy cleaning, Manesty type (wall mounting) complete unit made of heavy gauge S.S. the stile provides continuous supply of pyrogenic distilled water. Open type condenser for easy cleaning
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Argon welded construction, unit made of complete Stainless Steel.
- Condenser can be opened easily for periodic cleaning.
- Easy wall mounting with iron bracket.
- Heating is done by Immersion type heaters. Easily replaceable heating elements.
- The lid perfectly rests and get inside the collar on head of the tank which avoids loss of steam and jumping of lid
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz
- Low Water level cut off device with suitable sensor for protection of heaters.
|MODEL||CAPACITY||RATING in Watts|