COOLING INCUBATORS & PHARMA REFRIGERATORS
COOLING INCUBATORS & PHARMA REFRIGERATORS are of superior quality and precise control designed to serve a wide array of requirements, more specifically to conduct life cycle testing, shelf life studies, general incubation and refrigerated storage of reference standards, raw materials and vaccine storage. These Cooling Incubators guarantee extremely accurate temperature regulation and uniform temperature distribution.
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Double walled construction with backside triple, having Stainless Steel – 304 Grade & Exterior Mild Steel with powder coat finish (STD Model) / Exterior Fully Stainless Steel with Dull Matt finish (GMP Model).
- Castor wheels for easy movability.
- Units are highly insulated by thick PUF insulation between the walls
- A key lockable Insulated door having magnetic gasket seals door gaps perfectly
- A transparent full length Acrylic inner door is provided to have a clear inner view of the samples/specimens put in, without disturbing the Thermal Conditionsinside the incubator
- Illumination lamp fitted for clear visibility.
- Mechanical convection system (Motorized Blower) ensures even air distribution within the chamber.
- Cooling is done by CFC Free Hermetically sealed Emerson Copland make compressors utilizing R134 A an eco-friendly refrigerant.
- Adjustable & removable SS rod type shelves.
- The Control Unit Comprised of PLC Based System with Touch-Screen HMI / Dual Display Microprocessor based PID Temp. Controllers with PT – 100 sensor.
- Temperature Range: 2°C to 8°C. ± 0.5°C.
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz.
- Redundant high temperature safety system with Alarm & safety Thermostat automatically cutsoff power if temperature overshoot and undershoot.
- Inbuilt Overload protection relay for compressor.
- Compressor ON delay timer, to safe guard the compressor
- Stand by refrigeration system (Except for 90 Liters.).
- Electronic Digital Timer Range from 0 to 999 Minutes.
- PC / Printer Interface.
- Scanner with 4 point temperature and sensors and printer interface.
- Voltage Stabilizer.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliantsoftware.
|MODEL||Internal SIZE in cm(W x D x H)||Cubic Ft.||Liters||No. of SHELVES|
|DPS-CI / PR-3 S/G||45 x 45 x 45||3.2||90||2|
|DPS-CI / PR-4 S/G||45 x 45 x 60||4.3||120||2|
|DPS-CI / PR-6 S/G||50 x 50 x 70||6.2||175||2|
|DPS-CI / PR-9 S/G||55 x 55 x 90||9.6||270||3|
|DPS-CI / PR-11 S/G||60 x 60 x 90||11.4||320||3|
|DPS-CI / PR-16 S/G||60 x 60 x 125||15.9||450||4|
|DPS-CI / PR-19 S/G||65 x 65 x 130||19.4||550||4|
|DPS-CI / PR-28 S/G||85 x 85 x 110||28.0||800||5|
|DPS-CI / PR-35 S/G||85 x 85 x 140||35.7||1000||5|