HOT AIR OVENS
LABORATORY HOT AIR OVENS are utilized for high-force thermal convection applications. Forced Convection Ovens generally provide uniform temperatures throughout. The oven is double-walled to suit various applications in the field of laboratories, Hospitals, Research institutions, General Industries, Chemical Industries, colleges, medical, agricultural and industrial research for day to day curing, drying & exposures for high temperature testing with high accuracy and superior quality, sterilizing, preheating, conditioning, etc.
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Double wall construction with Inner made of Stainless Steel – 304 Grade & Exterior Mild Steel with powder coat finish (STD Model) / Exterior Fully Stainless Steel with Dull Matt finish (GMP Model)
- High density glass wool insulation between walls to Prevent heat dissipation.
- A fully insulated door with sturdy S. S. hinges, S. S. Latch Handle lock and gasket which acts as a perfect sealant.
- Heating elements are made of high grade Nichrome wire and placed at the bottom, of the unit.
- Temperature Range: 5°C above ambient to 250°C.
- Temperature controlled by Capillary Thermostat with +/- 2°C Accuracy
- Gravity convection.
- Air Ventilation is provided on the Top / Sides of the unit to remove heat gases and fumes
- Shelves are made of Galvanized wire mesh.
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz.
- The Control Unit Comprised of PLC Based System with Touch-Screen HMI / Dual Display Microprocessor based PID Temp. Controllers with PT – 100 sensor.
- Forced Air Circulation System with motorized Blower Arrangement
- Electronic Digital Timer Range from 0 to 999 Minutes.
- S.S. Rod Shelves .
- PC / Printer Interface.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliantsoftware.
|MODEL||SIZE in Inches(W X D X H)||CAPACITY(Liters)||No. of SHELVES|
|DPS-HO-L1 S/G||12 x 12 x 12||28||2|
|DPS-HO-L2 S/G||14 x 14 x 14||45||2|
|DPS-HO-L3 S/G||18 x 18 x 18||95||2|
|DPS-HO-L4 S/G||18 x 18 x 24||125||3|
|DPS-HO-L5 S/G||24 x 24 x 24||225||3|
|DPS-HO-L6 S/G||24 x 18 x 36||250||3|
|DPS-HO-L7 S/G||24 x 24 x 36||340||4|
|DPS-HO-L8 S/G||24 x 24 x 50||470||4|