STABILITY CHAMBERS are perfectly designed for the high requirements of stability studies and climatic tests, these Chambers specifically developed to meet stability requirements generating exceptional control and uniformity of both temperature and humidity . Scientific Chamber repeatedly produces required conditions, structural integrity that keeps the chamber working properly through years of demanding test cycles .
The purpose of Stability testing is to provide evidence on how the quality of a drug substance or drug product varies with time under the influence of a variety of environmental factors such as temperature and humidity and to establish a re -test period for the drug substance or product under recommended storage conditions . Hence, these Chamber serves as an important quality attribute for the product .
Stability Chambers are designed for testing of electronic, electrical components, corrosion studies on mechanical parts, shelf life studies on paints, in Pharmaceutical & Packaging sector & Other Q/C Labs, varnishes and cement at respective manufacturing facilities .
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Double walled construction having Stainless Steel – 304 Grade & Exterior Mild Steel with powder coat finish (STD Model ) / Exterior Fully Stainless Steel with Dull Matt finish (GMP Model ) .
- Castor wheels for easy movability .
- Units are highly insulated by thick PUF insulation between the walls
- A key lockable Insulated door having magnetic gasket seals door gaps perfectly .
- A transparent full -length Acrylic / Glass door is provided to have a clear inner view of the samples/specimens put in, without disturbing the Thermal Conditionsinside the incubator .
- Illumination through fluorescent tubes for clear visibility
- Mechanical convection system (Motorized Blower) ensures even air distribution within the chamber
- Heating by long life 'U' type S . S . tubular heaters .
- Humidity system with Boiler System and reservoir tank with water level arrangement .
- Cooling is done by CFC Free Hermetically sealed Emerson Copland make compressors utilizing an eco -friendly refrigerant .
- Adjustable & removable SS rod type shelves.
- The Control Unit Comprised of PLC Based System with Touch-Screen HMI / Dual Display Microprocessor based PID Temp. Controllers with PT – 100 sensor.
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz.
- Stand by refrigeration system (Except for 90 Ltrs.).
- Stand by Humidity system (Except for 90 Ltrs.).
- PC / Printer Interface.
- Scanner with 4 / 8 point Temperature and RH with printer interface.
- Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizer.
- Thermostat or Energy Regulator for High Temperature Safety.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliantsoftware.
|Temperature Range||10°C to 60°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 0.5°C|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 1°C|
|Humidity Range||40 %RH to 80%RH|
|Humidity Accuracy||+/- 2%RH|
|Humidity Uniformity||+/- 3%RH|
|MODEL||Internal SIZE in cm(W x D x H)||Cubic Ft.||Liters||No. of SHELVES|
|DPS-PH-3 S/G||45 x 45 x 45||3.2||90||2|
|DPS-PH-4 S/G||45 x 45 x 60||4.3||120||2|
|DPS-PH-6 S/G||50 x 50 x 70||6.2||175||2|
|DPS-PH-9 S/G||55 x 55 x 90||9.6||270||3|
|DPS-PH-11 S/G||60 x 60 x 90||11.4||320||3|
|DPS-PH-16 S/G||60 x 60 x 125||15.9||450||4|
|DPS-PH-19 S/G||65 x 65 x 130||19.4||550||4|
|DPS-PH-28 S/G||85 x 85 x 110||28.0||800||5|
|DPS-PH-35 S/G||85 x 85 x 140||35.7||1000||5|