WALK-IN INCUBATORS are superior in airflow distribution, temperature control technology. All these chambers are medium to large-sized chambers that are custom-built double walled & modular in construction, easy to assemble at site. They are available in standard sizes & can also be tailor made to suit specific requirements. These Cooling Incubators guarantee extremely accurate temperature regulation and uniform temperature distribution.
Walk-in Incubators are of superior quality and precise control designed to serve a wide array of requirements, more specifically to conduct life cycle testing, shelf life studies, general incubation and refrigerated storage of reference standards, raw materials and vaccine storage.
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Double walled construction having Stainless Steel – 304 Grade & Exterior PPGI finish (STD Model) / Exterior Fully Stainless Steel with Dull Matt finish (GMP Model).
- Pre-fabricated doubled walled modular panels with PUF insulation
- Floor panels having extra reinforcement to sustain the movement and sample load inside the chamber.
- Heavy-duty door hinges and latchesto maintain a secure and uniform seal.
- A key lockable Insulated door having magnetic gasket seals door gaps perfectly.
- vacuum sealed observation glass window
- Illumination through fluorescent tubes for clear visibility for working area
- Mechanical convection system (Motorized Blower) ensures even air distribution within the chamber.
- Cooling is done by CFC Free Hermetically sealed Emerson Copland make compressors utilizing an eco-friendly refrigerant.
- Facility to open the door from inside in case of door locked with emergency bell having switch inside chamber
- Adjustable & removable Racks & trays made up of Stainless Steel.
- The Control Unit Comprised of PLC Based System with Touch-Screen HMI / Dual Display Microprocessor based PID Temp. Controllers with PT – 100 sensor.
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz.
- Stand by refrigeration system.
- Electronic Digital Timer Range from 0 to 999 Minutes.
- PC / Printer Interface.
- Scanner with 4 / 8 point Temperature and RH with printer interface
- Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizer.
- Thermostat or Energy Regulator for High Temperature Safety
- 21 CFR part 11 compliantsoftware.
|Temperature Range||2°C to 8°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 1°C|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 2°C|
|MODEL||Internal SIZE in cm(W x D x H)||Cubic Ft.||Liters||No. of Trays||No. of Racks|
|DPS-WI-4 S/G||2000 x 1000 x 2000||141.2||4000||12||3|
|DPS-WI-5 S/G||2000x1250x 2000||176.5||5000||16||4|
|DPS-WI-8 S/G||2000x2000x 2000||282.5||8000||24||6|
|DPS-WI-10 S/G||2000x2000x 2500||353.1||10000||32||8|
|DPS-WI-12 S/G||2000x2500x 2500||441.4||12500||36||9|
|DPS-WI-15 S/G||2500x2500x 2400||529.7||15000||48||12|
|DPS-WI-18 S/G||3000 x 3000 x 2000||635.6||18000||50||13|
|DPS-WI-21 S/G||3000 x 2800 x 2500||741.6||21000||60||15|