WALK-IN STABILITY CHAMBERS
WALK-IN STABILITY CHAMBERS are designed for simulating, monitoring & control of environmental conditions like temperature & humidity. All these chambers are medium to large-sized chambers that are custom-built double walled & modular in construction, easy to assemble at site. They are available in standard sizes & can also be tailor made to suit specific requirements. Walk-in Stability Chambers are perfectly designed for the high requirements of stability studies and climatic tests. These Chambers repeatedly produces required conditions, structural integrity that keeps the chamber working properly through years of demanding test cycles. This has also led to huge load reduction on the heating, cooling & humidifier systems.
Walk-in Stability Chambers are designed for testing of electronic, electrical components, corrosion studies on mechanical parts, shelf life studies on paints, in Pharmaceutical & Packaging sector & Other Q/C Labs, varnishes and cement at respective manufacturing facilities.
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Double walled construction having Stainless Steel – 304 Grade & Exterior PPGI finish (STD Model) / Exterior Fully Stainless Steel with Dull Matt finish (GMP Model).
- Pre-fabricated doubled walled modular panels with PUF insulation
- Floor panels having extra reinforcement to sustain the movement and sample load inside the chamber
- Heavy-duty door hinges and latchesto maintain a secure and uniform seal.
- Humidity system with Boiler System and reservoir tank with water level arrangement
- Cooling is done by CFC Free Hermetically sealed Emerson Copland make compressors utilizing an eco-friendly refrigerant.
- Facility to open the door from inside in case of door locked with emergency bell having switch inside chamber
- Adjustable & removable Racks & trays made up of Stainless Steel.
- The Control Unit Comprised of PLC Based System with Touch-Screen HMI / Dual Display Microprocessor based PID Temp. Controllers with PT – 100 sensor.
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz
- Stand by refrigeration system
- Stand by Humidity system
- PC / Printer Interface.
- Scanner with 4 / 8 point Temperature and RH with printer interface.
- Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizer
- Thermostat or Energy Regulator for High Temperature Safety.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliantsoftware.
- Redundant high temperature safety system with Alarm & safety Thermostat automatically cutsoff power to heaters if temperature exceeds 70° C
- Inbuilt Overload protection relay for compressor
- Compressor ON delay timer, to safe guard the compressor.
- Low water level boiler cut-off.
|MODEL||Internal SIZE in cm(W x D x H)||Cubic Ft.||Liters||No. of Trays||No. of Racks|
|DPS-WS-4 S/G||2000 x 1000 x 2000||141.2||4000||12||3|
|DPS-WS-5 S/G||2000x1250x 2000||176.5||5000||16||4|
|DPS-WS-8 S/G||2000x2000x 2000||282.5||8000||24||6|
|DPS-WS-10 S/G||2000x2000x 2500||353.1||10000||32||8|
|DPS-WS-12 S/G||2000x2500x 2500||441.4||12500||36||9|
|DPS-WS-15 S/G||2500x2500x 2400||529.7||15000||48||12|
|DPS-WS-18 S/G||3000 x 3000 x 2000||635.6||18000||50||13|
|DPS-WS-21 S/G||3000 x 2800 x 2500||741.6||21000||60||15|