Autoclave Steam Sterilizers
AUTOCLAVES are designed and fabricated for sterilization under working steam pressure at 121 °C or more up to 15psi to kill micro-organism through the application of saturated steam under pressure to suit various International standards application in the growing field of Medical, Waste treatment, Agricultural, Institution, Bio-Chemical, Industrial, Research laboratories, Microbiology, Pharmaceuticals QC / QA/ R&D and Various Industries.
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Double wall design has single chamber for steam and water.
- Fully Automatic operation, cycle begins by press of the START button.
- Initial air purging cycle, at the beginning air is automatically removed from the chamber.
- Microprocessor based Digital Temperature Indicator Controller. Controls temperature / pressure precisely at set value.
- In built adjusted digital timer; programmable as per sterilization load requirement.
- Automatic steam exhaust at the end of cycle.
- Heavy duty industrial flange heater.
- Temperature Sensor: PT-100.
- All parts of stainless steel 304 grade. All joints argon welded to avoid steam and pressure leakage.
- Joint less silicon gasket.
- Pressure range: 15 - 17 PSI.
- Temperature Range: 121°C to 125°C.
- Lid is made of die pressed Thick Stainless-Steel plate & is equipped with Pressure gauge, Steam release/Exhaust valve & Spring-loaded safety valves.
- Foot lifting arrangement for lid. is included for capacity 100 liters and above.
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz.
- Low water level alarm with Heater Cut-off
- Printer Interface.
- High Temp. Safety Controller.
- Pressure cut-offswitch.
- Water Level Glass.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliantsoftware.
|MODEL||SIZE in Inches(Dia X Depth)||CAPACITY(Liters)|
|DPS-AT-23||10 x 18||23|
|DPS-AT-37||12 x 20||37|
|DPS-AT-55||14 x 22||55|
|DPS-AT-80||16 x 24||80|
|DPS-AT-100||18 x 24||100|
|DPS-AT-125||18 x 30||125|
|DPS-AT-186||22 x 30||186|
|DPS-AT-224||22 x 36||224|