A MUFFLE FURNACE in historical usage is a furnace in which the subject material is isolated from the fuel and all of the products of combustion, including gases and flying ash. Furnace finds application in in the growing field of Medical, Agricultural, Industrial, Research laboratories, Metal Treatment & wool Industries for Ash Determination, Heat treatment, Ignition test, Gravimetric analysis, Determination of volatile and suspended solids & cement testing.
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Outer Casing made of Heavy duty Mild Steel construction for durability having powder coating finish (STD Model) / Outer Casing Made from Stainless Steel – 304 grade (GMP Model)
- Internal Chamber is of Sillimanite muffle.
- Door brick insulation is of HFK Bricks.
- Un-exposed long lasting KANTHAL A-1 heating elements.
- High quality Ceramic Wool insulation to give maximum thermal efficiency.
- Temperature controlled by Dual Display Microprocessor based PID Temp. Controller & CR/AL - K Type thermocouple sensor.
- Maximum Temperature: 1200°C.
- Heat up time 60 min. up to 1150°C without load
- Working Temperature Range: 400°C to 1150°C with an accuracy of +/-3°C
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz..
- Thermal Safety fuse provided to avoid overheating
- Electronic Digital Timer Range from 0 to 999 Minutes
- PC / Printer Interface
- Venturi Ejector at back as per A.S.T.M for Air Circulation
- Electronic Solid State Fuse for Safety
- 21 CFR part 11 compliantsoftware..
|MODEL||MUFFLE SIZE( H x W x D) in Inches||CAPACITY(Liters)||RATINGS in Watts|
|DPS-MF-H1 S/G||4 x 4 x 9||2.30||1800|
|DPS-MF-H1 S/G||5 x 5 x 10||4.00||2250|
|DPS-MF-H1 S/G||6 x 6 x 12||7.00||3200|
|DPS-MF-H1 S/G||8 x 8 x 12||12.50||4000|
|DPS-MF-H1 S/G||9 x 9 x 18||23.90||6000|