VACUUM OVENS are very versatile type of equipment with applications in laboratory research, engineering, and industry. A vacuum oven is most often used for delicate processes, such as drying tiny parts without oxidation and residue or removing flammable solvents. The low-pressure environment also minimizes oxidation during drying. Vacuum oven is an ideal choice where, samples are dried in absence of atmosphere (vacuum condition) or presence of inert atmosphere (Argon, Nitrogen, Clean Dry Air).
In vacuum ovens, the heat-treating process takes place inside a vessel that is airtight. This allows a vacuum to be drawn inside the vessel. The entire heat-treating process can take place under vacuum or precisely controlled atmospheres can be introduced. The purpose of using vacuum oven is to eliminate surface reactions (condensation or oxidation) on the parts inside the oven.
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Double wall construction with Inner made of Stainless Steel – 304 Grade & Exterior Mild Steel with powder coat finish (STD Model) / Exterior Fully Stainless Steel with Dull Matt finish (GMP Model).
- High density glass wool insulation between walls to Prevent heat dissipation.
- Food grade Silicon door gasket and highly aligned sturdy door fitting.
- Two valves, one for evacuating and other for purging/flushing.
- Heating elements are made of high grade Nichrome wire.
- Temperature Range: 50°C to 200°C.
- Temperature controlled by Capillary Thermostat with +/- 2°C Accuracy
- Vacuum levels are controlled up to 760 MM/Hg.
- Toughened glass window allows clear observation of load.
- Non-perforated Stainless-Steel trays.
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz.
- Electronic Digital Timer Range from 0 to 999 Minutes.
- Vacuum Pump.
- PC / Printer Interface
- 21 CFR part 11 compliantsoftware.
|MODEL||SIZE in Inches(Dia x Depth)||RATING in Watts||No. of Trays|
|DPS-VO-RD1 S/G||9 x 12||700||2|
|DPS-VO-RD2 S/G||12 x 12||900||2|
|DPS-VO-RD4 S/G||15 x 18||1100||3|
|MODEL||SIZE in Inches(W x D x H)||RATING in Watts||No. of Trays|
|DPS-VO-RC1 S/G||8 x 8 x 12||1500||2|
|DPS-VO-RC2 S/G||12 x 12 x 16||1750||2|
|DPS-VO-RC3 S/G||14 x 14 x 20||2000||3|
|DPS-VO-RC4 S/G||18 x 18 x 24||2250||3|
|DPS-VO-RC5 S/G||20 x 20 x 30||2500||3|
|DPS-VO-RC6 S/G||24 x 24 x 36||4000||3|