A HEATING MANTLE is referred to as a device which is used in laboratories to heat or temper certain media in glass vessels . Due to the various sizes of the glass vessels, the exact amounts of liquids which are necessary can be heated . A heating mantle is used in laboratories for the exact preparation of samples and thus, it is very important that these devices have a high level of functionality and accuracy . A typical heating mantle works with a round -bottom flask which is inserted into a basket made of woven fabric . Inside that round -bottom flask, there is the liquid to be heated or tempered by means of the heating elements which are located in the heating mantle .
The heat -up time is very short which enables laboratory professionals to start their work soon . Another advantage of using a heating mantle is that the heat is distributed very evenly, which means that the danger of hotspots on the flask is eliminated .
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Non -rusting Aluminium housing - Powder Coat Finish .
- Thick hand knitted fibre glass netting .
- High density glass wool insulation .
- Temperature controlled by 3 heat switch / Energy regulator .
- Maximum surface temperature 350 ° C .
- Booster heaters for bigger sizes beyond 10 Liters
- High grade chrome plated Nichrome heating elements
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz .
- Digital PID Controller with external Temperature Sensor Probe.
|MODEL||FLASK CAPACITY||RATING in Watts|