BACTERIOLOGICAL INCUBATORS are designed to serve a wide span of requirements, most useful for General Incubation, Excellent for usage in Microbiological Labs & more specifically to maintain optimal temperature conditions for growth of microbiological cultures in a controlled environment.
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Double wall construction with Inner made of Stainless Steel – 304 Grade & Exterior Mild Steel with powder coat finish (STD Model) / Exterior Fully Stainless Steel with Dull Matt finish (GMP Model)
- High density glass wool insulation between walls to Prevent heat dissipation.
- A transparent full length Acrylic inner door is provided to have a clear inner view of the samples put in, without disturbing the Thermal Conditionsinside the incubator.
- A fully insulated door with sturdy S. S. hinges, S. S. Latch Handle lock and gasket which acts as a perfect sealant.
- Heating elements are made of high grade Nichrome wire and placed the both sides, of the unit.
- Temperature Range: 5°C above ambient to 60°C.
- Temperature controlled by Dual Display Microprocessor based PID Temperature Controller & PT - 100 Sensor with +/- 1°C or better Accuracy.
- Forced Air Circulation System with motorized Blower Arrangement to maintain uniform Temperature within the chamber.
- Air Ventilation is provided on the Top / Sides of The unit to remove heat gases and fumes.
- Shelves are available with removable SS Rod shelves.
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz.
- Capillary type Thermostat provided to take care of temperature overshoots & in case the PID Controlling system fails.
- Electronic Digital Timer Range from 0 to 999 Minutes.
- PC / Printer Interface.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliantsoftware..
|MODEL||SIZE in Inches(W X D X H)||CAPACITY(Liters)||No. of SHELVES|
|DPS-BI-FA1 S/G||12 x 12 x 12||28||2|
|DPS-BI-FA2 S/G||14 x 14 x 14||45||2|
|DPS-BI-FA3 S/G||18 x 18 x 18||95||2|
|DPS-BI-FA4 S/G||18 x 18 x 24||125||3|
|DPS-BI-FA5 S/G||24 x 24 x 24||225||3|
|DPS-BI-FA6 S/G||24 x 18 x 36||250||3|
|DPS-BI-FA7 S/G||24 x 24 x 36||340||4|
|DPS-BI-FA8 S/G||24 x 24 x 50||470||4|