An OIL BATH is a type of heated bath ideal for reactions, extraction, analysis & other lab tests in a laboratory, most commonly used to heat up chemical reactions. It's essentially a container of oil that is heated by a hot plate or Coil. These baths are commonly used to heat reaction mixtures more evenly than would be possible with a hot plate alone, as the entire outside of the reaction flask is heated.
SALIENT FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Double wall Leak proof argon welded construction with Inner made of Stainless Steel – 304 Grade & Exterior Mild Steel with powder coat finish (STD Model) / Exterior Fully Stainless Steel with Dull Matt finish (GMP Model)
- High density glass wool insulation between walls to minimize the heat loss.
- Temperature Range: 5°C above ambient to 300°C.
- Heating is by inversion type heaters
- Temperature controlled by Capillary Thermostat with +/- 2°C Accuracy.
- Supplied without lid.
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz.
- Dual display Microprocessor based PID Temp. Controller with Temp. Accuracy: ± 2 °C or Better.
|MODEL||FLASK CAPACITY||Working Size (Dia x Ht)||RATING in Watts|
|DPS-OB-1 S/G||1 Ltr.||7” x 7”||1000|
|DPS-OB-2 S/G||2 Ltrs.||8” x 8”||1000|
|DPS-OB 3 S/G||3 Ltrs.||9” x 9”||1500|
|DPS-OB-4 S/G||5 Ltrs.||10” x 10”||2000|
|DPS-OB-5 S/G||10 Ltrs.||14” x 14”||2000|
|DPS-OB-6 S/G||20 Ltrs.||16” x 16”||2500|